It’s fast and easy to create a website
with Law Firm Web Design.
1) First, choose a design for your website.
2) Next, tell us about your law firm and what you want. We’ll get back to you quickly with a proposal that explains what we can provide, all the costs involved and an explanation of how we’ll build your website.
3) Then, review your quote and let us know you want to get started.
4) We’ll send you an agreement. You’ll sign it and send it back to us with half the total cost of development. You’ll submit the second payment when your site is up and accessible to the public.
5) Next, upload your materials. If you choose to work with us, we’ll give you a list of everything we’ll need to build your site. You’ll upload content for the site, such as attorney photos and biographies using a private online tool. We’ll use what you provide to build a website for your law firm.
6) After we’ve received your materials, we’ll build your website online where you can watch us create it.
7) After you’ve approved the site, we’ll launch it so it’s accessible to the public. At that time, we’ll also submit your site to the major search engines.
8) Finally, we’ll provide you with a two-hour phone training class. We’ll show you how to use the WordPress Content Management System to keep your website up-to-date and interesting. Of course, we’ll be here if you need more help after that, too.