The Vires website design for law firms showcases your firm with large images on the home page, presented as a “slider” that adds motion and interest and draws people to the most important pages within your website. This template can be customized to work for both large and small firms.View a live demo version of this design template.
Vires looks fantastic on a computer or a mobile device. Our designers will work to create a site that’s perfect your practices and the personality of your law firm. We can change colors, fonts and layouts so the Vires design template works for you.
With Law Firm Web Design, you always get:
- Affordable, First-Rate Design – You don’t have to compromise on quality just because you want a website that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. We’ve been designing websites since 1996 and can create a site that doesn’t cost a fortune but still respects your law firm and prospective clients.
- Personal Attention – You’ll talk to the same project manager from start to finish. We will get to know you and your firm so we create a website that brings you more business.
- No Hidden Fees – Are you getting what you pay for with all those monthly fees the other guys charge? Do you even know what they’re for? We don’t charge ongoing monthly fees – for anything.
- WordPress Development and Training – WordPress powers 23% of the sites on the Internet. It’s proven and powerful. With WordPress, you can update your website anytime you want – all on your own. We’ll show you how! If you’d prefer that we update your site, call us or send your project manager an email we’ll update your website promptly.
- Online “Contact Us” form so Visitors to Reach You Anytime – Law Firm Web Design’s websites make it easy for prospective clients to contact you with a simple online form.
- Website Hosting for One Year – We provide FREE top-quality website hosting for the first year. After that, we charge a competitive yearly fee for hosting.
- “Social Sharing” Features – Visitors to your law firm’s site will help build an audience for your new website and improve its ranking in search engines. We include “sharing” buttons throughout your site so visitors can promote your site for you.
- Website Usage Statistics – You’ll see how people find your website and navigate through it. Easy to understand graphs and charts will help you spot trends, compare different time periods and easily visualize what’s happening on the site.