Crisp, clean and easy on the eyes describes the Ogden design template for law firms. The home page features ample white space to draw visitors to important content and into your website. A “sticky” navigation bar at the top helps make the site easy to use. Large images promote your blog posts and a special FAQs feature makes it easy for prospective clients to learn about your firm.
Ogden is one of our most flexible, most customizable designs to date. It works incredibly well on mobile devices including phones and tablets. Featured services add interest to pages like “Practice Areas” and “Industries Served.” It’s easy to include a call-to-action throughout the site to encourage visitors to contact your firm.
With Law Firm Web Design, you always get:
- Personal Consultation – We’ll get to know your law firm and who your clients are. We’ll customize your website so it doesn’t feel like some cookie-cutter solution.
- Design Customization with Your Colors, Branding and More – The law firm design templates you see here are just the beginning of our design process. We have a proven process we use to create unique websites that work well for your law firm and for your clients.
- No Extra Fees – If you’ve been shopping around, you know that some of competitors charge huge monthly fees for services that may be hard to understand. We don’t.
- WordPress Design, Implementation and Content Management System – WordPress is used by millions of websites and is easy to learn. With WordPress, your firm won’t be tied to a proprietary system that makes it difficult to change.
- We Build Your Site – We’ll design your site and build it. You won’t have to add content until you’re ready. Rather have us do the updating? Just give us a call or send an email and your requests will be taken care of promptly.
- Online “Contact Us” form so Visitors to Reach You Anytime – Law Firm Web Design’s sites make it easy for prospective clients to contact you with a simple online form.
- Website Hosting for One Year – We provide FREE top-quality website hosting for the first year. After that, we charge a competitive yearly fee for hosting.
- “Social Sharing” Features – Your website’s visitors can help drive other people to your website and improve its ranking in search engines. Your website will feature “sharing” buttons so visitors can promote your site for you.
- Website Usage Statistics – Know how visitors get to your website and which pages they’re viewing. Easy to understand charts and graphs will help you see trends, compare different time periods and easily see what’s happening on the site.
- Training to Update Your Site, Written Instructions – We’ll show you how to add pages, blog posts, images and more to your website. We’re here to update your site, too, but you’ll know how to make changes to your site easily.
Request a Quote
Get started now! Contact Law Firm Web Design for a FREE quote.