Binary is unique and a little bit different. Instead of the usual slider on the home page, this design features a slider on the Practice Areas page. Your firm could use it on another page, if desired. The home page is bold, with a big, graphical area to promote your firm’s specialties and drive people to the most important parts of your website. Also include descriptive text, your latest blog posts and a “Contact Us” form on your home page. This design is beyond ordinary, but it’s not complicated or hard to use. In fact, it’s straight-forward, easy-to-use and elegant.
Binary can be customized in a number of ways- create a unique-looking menu, add eye-catching images and, of course, our designers will customize the colors and fonts.
With Law Firm Web Design, you always get:
- Personal Consultation – We care about your success and will take the time to get to know you and your practice.
- No Surprise Fees – Some other website developers charge fees every month. We don’t.
- WordPress Design, Implementation and Content Management System – With a WordPress theme, you aren’t committed to a proprietary system that isn’t portable or flexible.
- Design Customization with Your Colors, Branding and More – The law firm design templates you see here are just the beginning of our design process. We’ll work with you to create the best website possible for your law firm and your clients.
- Website Development and Construction – We’ll design your law firm website and build it. You won’t have to add content until you’re ready. Rather have us do the updating? Just give us a call or send an email and your requests will be taken care of promptly.
- Online “Contact Us” form so Visitors can Reach You Anytime – Law Firm Web Design’s sites make it easy for prospective clients to contact you with a simple online form.
- Website Hosting for One Year – We provide FREE top-quality hosting for your website – it’s included for the first six months. After that, we charge a competitive yearly fee for hosting.
- “Social Sharing” Features – Visitors to your law office’s site will help drive more people to the site and improve its ranking in search engines. We include “sharing” buttons throughout your website so people can promote your site for you.
- Comprehensive Website Analytics – You’ll see how people find your website and navigate through it. Easy to understand graphs and charts will help you spot trends, compare different time periods and easily visualize what’s happening on the site.
- Instructions and Assistance – Modify your own website anytime. Our in-depth training will give you the tools you need to update your site – add blog posts and new pages, update the navigation and add images to your pages. You’ll have the power to update your site with ease, anytime. And, of course, we can handle the updates if you end up too busy to do so.
Request a Quote
Why wait? Start creating an presence online that will help your law firm stand out from the crowd. Contact Law Firm Web Design.
More Law Firm Web Design Templates
View all law firm website templates to choose your design.